RETURNING FAMILIES TO SAFE PERMANENT HOUSING
WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 6TH 10 AM - 2 PM
WHERE: TOMS RIVER INTERMEDIATE EAST SCHOOL
ADDRESS: 1519 HOOPER AVENUE, TOMS RIVER, NJ
The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs invites individuals and families displaced by Superstorm Sandy to attend this Rental Fair.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with prospective landlords and realtors on-site to discuss available housing, review listings, and discuss permanent housing options.
Learn about Special Admissions for Section 8 Vouchers available for those who qualify.
Registration to attend is not required, but strongly recommended.
Please e-mail at HurricaneSandy@dca.state.nj.us
Or call 609 633-6606
1519 HOOPER AVENUE, TOMS RIVER, NJ 08753
IF YOU ARE COMING BY CAR
· The RT-70 exit, EXIT 88, toward Brick Twp / Lakehurst / Lakewood.
· Keep left to take the ramp toward Brick.MapHide Map If you are on RT-70 and reach Airport Rd you've gone about 0.4 miles too far
· Turn left onto RT-70.
· Turn right onto Shorrock St.MapHide Map
o If you reach Duquesne Blvd you've gone about 0.6 miles too far
· Shorrock St becomes Beaverson Blvd
· Turn right.MapHide Map
o Past Regent Ct. Dunkin Donuts is on the left
· Turn slight right onto Brick Blvd.
· SUNOCO is on the corner
· Brick Blvd becomes Hooper Ave
· Make a U-turn onto Hooper Ave.MapHide Map
o If you reach Beatrice Ave you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
1519 HOOPER AVE is on the right…iMapHide Mapf you reach Brokaw Blvd you've gone a little too far.
IF YOU NEED PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
VISIT: http://www.tomsriveronline.com/Transportation.htm for information on transportation options to/from Toms River.
Note: NJ Transit Bus #67 stops at Hooper Ave and Brokaw Blvd which is a .19 mile walk to the school.