Grand Opening of Eva’s Village Apartments
Photos are online!
On Friday December 10, 2010, Eva’s Village held the official Grand Opening for Eva’s Village Apartments. The fifty (50) unit permanent, affordable and supportive housing development on Prince Street in Paterson NJ, is always transforming not only the neighborhood but also the lives of the families that will live there.The emcee for the program was Sister Gloria Perez, the Executive Director of Eva’s Village. The founder of Eva’s Village Msgr. Vincent E. Puma began the program with a blessing.
Other speakers included:
Lori Grifa, the Commissioner, NJ Department of Community Affairs,
Mark Santasieri, Senior Vice-President, TD Bank,
Deborah DeSantis, President, Corporation for Supportive Housing, and
Senator Robert Menendez
The ribbon was cut by David Ritter, President of Eva’s Village and Joseph Alpert, President of The Alpert Group, LLC, the project’s co-developer.
Monarch Housing Associates served as the housing consultant for Eva’s Village Apartments.
The other members of the development team and funders included:
- The Alpert Group, LLC
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Department of Community Affairs
- Enterprise Community Investment
- Housing and Urban Development
- HUD’s Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Monarch Housing Associates
- NJ Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency
- Passaic County Department of Human Services
- Sharp Management, LLC
- TD Bank