Recently we had sent out the attached recruitment bulletin to several One Stops in NJ.
In lieu of all that has happened and the united effort of the LTRC to meet the needs brought about by Hurricane Sandy, we wanted to distribute our recruitment flyer to all of those who attended the meeting. Is there a master distribution list or can it be forwarded to them through your office.
Roger J. Leahy
National Council on Aging
1255 Route 70 West, Suite 23S
Lakewood, New Jersey 08701
Phone: 732-367-7111 Fax: 732-367-8720
Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP)
Administered by the National Council on Aging, Inc.
Funded by the US Department of Labor
· Over age 55
· Under Federal Poverty Level
Entitles participants to:
· 14 hours per week hands on training
· Pay of $7.25 per hour while in training
· Assistance in resume writing, interviewing skills, job search and use of job clubs
· Free Economic Security Initiative screening to assist you in obtaining additional assistance in improving present economic situation.
· Are sincere in seeking either full or part-time employment
· Improving your economic situation
· Taking back control of your life
Contact us to set up a local interview: