Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How to help the relocated from Tent City

Homelessness Ended through Local Partners

A Network of Ocean County Housing Advocates

Support Services for the Newly Housed

If you have recently left Tent City and moved into an apartment or motel, or will be leaving Tent City in the near future and need some help, please let us know.

Some of the things we can help you with for free are:

·       transportation for food shopping
·       transportation to job interviews, doctors/clinic appointments
·       transportation to Social Services, Social Security, and unemployment offices
·       help with filing for possible benefits from Social Services, Social Security, and unemployment
·       help with financial matters -- budgeting, checking accounts, paying bills, etc.
·       help with researching bus routes and providing bus schedules
·       provide list of food pantries and soup kitchens
·       furniture
·       encouragement to attend AA and NA meetings

If you need help with any of the above, or have other needs,  please call:

Stan Rosenthal                                            Paul Hulse
908-902-0769 (Call or text)                        386-315-0168 (call or text)


No comments:

Post a Comment