- We are in need of overnight hosts this Saturday night, Dec 31st at St. Mary's Parish Center. If anyone is available please contact Cheryl Polo email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-994-3317and leave a message if no answer.
- A BIG Thank You to Mrs. Stasuk 3rd Grade Class of McKinley Avenue Elementary School, Southern Regional High School LAS, and United Way for assisting us with gifts and stockings for our current and past guests for Christmas. Your generosity helped make our families have a better Christmas!
We are gathering potential families for our program. They can make application by contacting Cheryl at Family Promise of SOC
338 South Main Street, Barnegat, NJ 08005, 609-994-3317 or by replying to this email. Here are the criteria for families:
· Adult parent must have at least 1 child under the age of 18
· Does not have a permanent place to live
· Has own car or the ability to secure transportation within short period of time while in program
· Is currently employed or able to secure employment prior to entrance into the program
· Has no current issues with drugs and alcohol
· Has no untreated health issues
· Must complete all intake requirements
· Is willing and able to accept all Program Guidelines
· Program is limited to 14 people
PLEASE CONSIDER FORWARDING THIS EMAIL TO OTHERS YOU KNOW ARE INTERESTED IN OUR PROJECT!